June Athlete of the Month - Alan Abraham
1. Tell us a little about yourself: Age? Occupation? Married/Single? Kids?
I’m 40 years old, I have my own business as a mobile locksmith going on 8 years, Discount Locksmith, married for 9 years, 2 sons, 3years old, 7 months old,
2. What is your athletic background? Hobbies?
A little bit of recreational sports, basketball, volleyball, etc.. nothing serious,
Hobbies, binge on HBO series, latest show WestWorld, and Backyard BBQ
3. If you could program a WOD for CFM, what would it be?
Something with deadlift, squat clean,
And light running and throw in some pull-ups while you’re at it
4. What are your favorite meals or "Cheat" foods?
Diet Dr. Pepper and cheese pizza with anchovies
5. What song do you hope comes on mid-WOD?
STP sex type thing
Beastie boys sabotage
6. Favorite & least favorite CrossFit movements? Why?
Favorite front squats, thruster, feels like a complete overall body workout, what’s not to like.
Mobility is not good to me
7. What is your most recent PR? What is your next goal?
215 clean and jerk recent PR
Work on my cardio and conditioning
Next goal 6min mile, starting Nnnnow
8. What keeps you coming back to CFM to achieve your goals?
The program, community, coaches and the 5am class awesome group
9. Any advice to those who are just starting out?
Scaling down, no shame to ask for feedback or help