November Athlete of the Month Kim
1. Tell us a little about yourself: Age? Occupation? Married/Single? Kids? 32 married with one little mister, Kyler. I'm a business analyst that's lucky enough to work remotely, aka in my pjs.
2. What is your athletic background? Hobbies? I like to hike, mountain bike and explore. My family enjoys the outdoors and we are often camping or jeeping.
3. If you could program a WOD for CFM, what would it be? I can say what it wouldn't have..running and burpees!
4. What are your favorite meals or “Cheat” foods? Give me all the cheeseburgers!
5. Favorite & least favorite CrossFit movements? Why? Why is it the least favorites are so much easier to come up with?!?! Burpees are topping my list as icky.
6. What is your most recent PR? What is your next goal? I maxed out at 100lbs for bench press recently. My next goal is to improve my squat form and depth.
7. What keeps you coming back to CFM to achieve your goals? Everyone is so encouraging and helpful! If I'm having a tough time or struggling with form, there's always someone there offering encouragement or advice.
8. Any advice to those who are just starting out? Stick with it!